Requirements for 203k Consultants

limited 203k program

To apply for placement on the FHA 203(k) Consultant Roster, an applicant must submit the information listed below to the HOC in the area in which he/she will be conducting business. For detailed information on how to become an approved 203(k) Consultant, refer to Single Family Handbook 4000.1, Doing Business with FHA.

The application information should be submitted in the following format. A list or resume documenting:

Read More…